Ok, i am back once again, to inform you, my nonexistent readers, that i am in an incredibly bad mood. i am suffering memory loss, my great grandmother passed away only recently and it is 3 days to my birthday, and time is moving so slow it feels like an undead snail could sleepwalk faster than it is passing. also, my movie choice of the year was delayed for a futher year, I am suffering a D&D withdrawl and I cannot get a girl out of my head who i cannot ask out because she is dating a 6 foot 1 rugbly player, and i am a 6 foot wargamer with an eating disorder and a midsection the size of a beachball. DEPRESSION!!!!
The good news is i have finaly found myself a decent favorite song. Manowars Hand of doom is amazing, and suits my Warhammer army brilliantly. I am also suffering greatly from Fable 2 addiction, and my curent character is strutting around westcliff in a corset and hotpants, thigh boots and an open fronted jacket. Pervy as it sounds, it looks pretty damn cool dyed red.
Till I type again readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment